Friday, December 30, 2011

Day One - On the Road Between Port Clinton and Chicago

We're on the road and I just downloaded the blogger app. This means that instead of staring at the turnpike, I can post our adventures as they're happening! Loving it already.

My phone is over a year old and it's still super cool. If anyone is looking for a new phone, I highly recommend samsung, the galaxy series. I love the I phone, too, but I think they're kind of expensive for what they are.

Anyway....

We got on the road at about ten this morning, after a delay with our other car. It's for sale and I had to get the title notarized on the off chance someone would choose to purchase it. My dear mother is going to conduct test drives if anyone is interested in a 2001 Jetta.  Here it is for sale on craigslist. Go ahead and buy it. $3900. Adorable.

Here's Barry putting the last suitcase into the car.  The green machine is full up.



We're heading west on the turnpike to Chicago. I'm hoping we can take some scenic routes later but today we have a deadline. The fellow we're staying with in chicago has to work tonight so we need to get there before he leaves. It's raining but warm. Cross all your fingers for un-icy roads. Un-icy is totally a word.


Charlie seems unfazed so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment