Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day Thirty Four - Big Bear, California --> Carlsbad, California

Tuesday was our last day in Big Bear. Ed, Carlyn, and Chris left in the morning so Ed could get back to work for a meeting in the afternoon. Everyone else went skiing for a few hours. I packed up the house and got to the mountain in time to see E.J. coming down the hill in a stretcher. Poor guy fell hard on his tailbone and needed a lift down. He's fine now. After I explained to five different people what had happened,  I told E.J. I never thought I'd discuss his butt so much in one day.

Bear took this video from the top of one of the runs.



We drove to Carlsbad through the mountains. It was beautiful but it was making me sick so I couldn't take any pictures. Haha.

Jenny's house looks really cute. I'll take some pictures and post them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment