Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day Thirty Seven - Carlsbad, California

On Friday, I looked for a job. Since we're planning to hang out here for about a month, I thought it'd be nice to have something to do other than watch soccer games. Although I honestly love going to the games! Bear isn't exactly on the same page with that sentiment. Of course, my cousins are on 935 different sports teams at any given time. There's never a shortage of games to see.

I went to a bunch of restaurants and a couple of cute stores to apply, but it didn't sound promising. It's the low season in coastal California. We also went to Del Mar Dog Beach again and had lunch at the Hideaway. It's the cutest dang place ever.

I don't remember which day it was... maybe Thursday... but we went to open house at Charlotte and Carolynn's school. Here's Carolynn with some of her school work.


Jenny works at Spin Again, a mostly used store mostly for kids and teenagers with mostly adorable things in it, except for this one thing. It's the Lego Millenium Falcon from Star Wars. Barry found it, brought it home, and put it together. Best night of his life, I'm pretty sure.


Here's a shot of the 101, which is the Pacific Coast Highway. Beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment