Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day Thirty Six - Carlsbad, California

Our thirty-sixth day on the road was Thursday, February 2nd, which is also Groundhog's Day. Barry and I spent most of the day in downtown Encinitas. We hung out at a coffee shop and I drank a lot of chai tea. Is there crack in chai tea? It's possible.

The place was called Surf Dog's Java Hut. Here's a weird angled picture of it.



We took Charlie with us. Three kids stopped to play with him and they were still there twenty minutes later. Charlie loved all the attention, except when they pulled his tail. Well, that's really all they did but he loved them, anyway.

I really like Encinitas. I'm trying to figure out how to move here.

Here's a shot of the downtown street. It makes me happy.



This is one of the shops. If you can't read it, it's called Art N Soul On 101 : Arts, Crafts, and Social Change.

I'm going to stop in later and ask for a large.


We didn't take many pictures this time but we'll be back and I'll take more.

Well, Bear will. I suck at pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment