Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Days Thirty Nine - Forty Nine - Carlsbad, California

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm terribly sorry. I've been a blog neglecter.

Since we've been in California for a couple weeks and we're not planning to leave for another couple, we haven't been going out and doing extremely exciting things every day. We've been doing a lot, but sometimes it's the same thing several days in a row.

We take Charlie to the dog beach in Del Mar almost every day. He loooves it and we do, too. There are always a ton of dogs running around. Here he is running now! Charlie is in the middle of the three.


To get to dog beach, you park and then walk across this bridge, as my cousin E.J., Charlie, and I are demonstrating here.


This is a view of the beach from the bridge. When the tide is out, you can go around that cliff and walk for awhile.

You'd like to see another video of Charlie, you say? I happen to have millions. Here's a good one of Charlie running like a mad man. Barry also gets in on the running.


Barry and I have spent several hours at Macy's and Target in the last few days. Why would any sane person do that? Wedding registry, of course! I only want to register for a few things. Barry wants to register for everything. He wanted to register for refills for his belt sander. True story. I talked him out of it and he was legitimately huffy with me for ten minutes. Nerd.

We're still planning a trip to Crate and Barrel to register there, but we're probably going to have a few days of trauma counseling first. Haha!

My cousin Chloe went to her formal on Saturday night. This is her on the right. Could she be any prettier? The girl is gorgeous.



Jenny, Barry, and I celebrated Chloe's formal by going to happy hour! Seemed appropriate.

Carolynn, my eight-year-old cousin, beats me at MarioKart a lot. She has characters unlocked that I've never even heard of.

The other day, Carolynn was playing handball in the front yard. Charlie was in the back yard and heard the ball hitting the garage and cried until he let him out in the front. Then he decided he could play handball, too. Here he is getting in the way playing with Carolynn.


I'll have more in a couple days. I woke up with a cold this morning (boo!). My mind is about at the end of coherence.

P.S. I put AdSense on the blog. If you'd like to click on an ad, you'll make us some bucks. Click your hearts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment