Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day Twenty One - Las Vegas, Nevada

Thursday morning we woke up and checked out of the Monte Carlo. Then my mom, Kate, and I went to the Aveda Institute. My mom has a regular customer at Nagoya that happens to own it and he offered to buy her a facial. Kate and I went with her, expecting to pay, and he had he left instructions to pay for ours, too. We were also about to buy $16 lip stuff that he also paid for. I don't know you, sir, but I love you. Bear and my dad had dropped us off to go hiking so Aunt Judy came to pick us up. We went shopping and then I made chicken soup for dinner.

I don't have a single picture because Bear took the camera hiking. He'll have to come by later with a more interesting post.

Here's a picture from Tuesday. Bear cuts his own hair but sometimes he's not so good at it. I laughed so hard when I saw this, my stomach hurt for an hour.

It's difficult to tell in this picture, but there was lovely fringe all around the bottom.

Hahahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment